What is Feedback?
Feedback represents a person's reputation as member on the Corktraders network. Their feedback is made up of comments and ratings left by other Corktrader members they have traded with. There are three types of feedback ratings: positive, neutral and negative. The sum of these feedback ratings are shown as a number in parentheses next to your User ID.
How Feedback Works
- Each member may affect your score by only one point (positive or negative). However, they may leave you one feedback rating and comment for each transaction they have completed with you.
- A high feedback score and positive percentage (percentage is defined as positive feedback divided by the remainder of trades completed less neutral feedback) is usually a good sign, but you should always check your trading partner's member profile by clicking on their username/avatar or score to read comments they have received from others and look for negative remarks.
- Contact your trading partner and try to resolve any issues before leaving neutral or negative feedback.
- You may not remove feedback comments you have left, so be sure to leave only fair and factual comments and ratings that relate to a specific transaction you had with your trading partner.
- Prior to trading with another member it's always a good idea to check their feedback score and the comments others have left about their Corktrading experience. You can check the members profile by clicking their username or avatar to view their feedback score located on their profile.
- Leave feedback after a transaction is complete so that other members may benefit from your experience.
- Whenever leaving feedback, use caution and good judgment. You are responsible for the comments that you make, and you can't change, edit or remove comments you've left about others. The rating and comment you leave become a permanent part of the other member's reputation on Corktraders.com.
- We realize there are different philosophies with who should leave feedback first. Most people find it appropriate to leave feedback after all steps have taken, appropriate communications has taken place and your items are safely now in your hands.
- Corktraders’ feedback system is a member to member system. Corktraders will remove feedback comments if feedback is deemed inappropriate.
- The below are examples of inappropriate feedback. However these examples do not represent all reasons Corktraders may remove comments left in a feedback statement: Feedback containing profane, vulgar, obscene, or racist language and feedback containing personal identifying information about a member will be removed immediately. Any misuse of the site should be reported to us immediately at
- If you have a specific question about whether your feedback may violate any of Corktraders policies or could be considered offensive or damaging to another user or the network, please contact an attorney.